Think you know Workspot? Prove it! Take the Workspot Administrator Exam Today!

• 26 October 2022
  • 4 replies
Think you know Workspot?  Prove it!  Take the Workspot Administrator Exam Today!
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
  • Workspot Community Manager
  • 83 replies

Workspot Administrator Exam and Certification

By:  Jesse Wilson

Overview:

Workspot is excited to announce the release of our first exam and certification.  We are looking for Workspot customers who are interested in sitting the Workspot Administrator Exam.  If you are interested in taking the exam please comment below.

Exam Details:

The Workspot  Administration exam is a 28-question multiple choice exam with a passing score that will be determined after the beta phase of testing.  It is recommended you set 60 minutes to complete all the questions.  Once completed your exam will be reviewed and you will be notified of your final score.

Exam Prep Guide:

The certification is designed for active Workspot Admins with experience in all aspects of Workspot VM and lifecycle management regardless of what cloud is being utilized.

For the certification it is recommended that you have the following experience:

• Experience and familiarity with Workspot Control
  • Experience and familiarity with Workspot Agents
  • Experience and familiarity with Workspot Clients
  • Experience and familiarity with Workspot Enterprise Connector
  • Experience and familiarity with Workspot Global Desktops
  • Experience and familiarity with Workspot Policies

Recommended Reading:

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@mrosario Thank you for reaching out and becoming the first person to sit and pass the Workspot Leve 1 Administrator exam!!!!!!!  Great feedback.  Looking for more Workspot customers who are ready and willing to test their knowledge!

A little late, but I’m interested in taking the exam. I would like to do the Level 1 first.

Thanks!

Badge

I am interested

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Never too late @wkkernsurbaneng and @equinn11.  I will get you the test information and get you both set up.  Thank you for the request and look for those emails from jesse.wilson@workspot.com next week.